Outside Lands 2018 is close to the beginning. Hundreds of thousands of music lovers attend San Francisco’s hugely popular Outside Lands Music and Art Festival, listening to the tunes and enjoying delicious foods and wines. This year, The Weekend, Janet Jackson and Florence + The Machine headline Outside Lands. There are also cooking demonstrations and stand-up comedy. You might think it is just a simple music festival like Coachella if you’ve never gone there before — It’s not but remarkable. Outside Lands, scheduled for August 10 to August 12, represents the Bay Area and golden state. There are four to six million people to attend this grand carnival every year. Therefore, here are important something you need to note to live it up at Outside Lands 2018.
- Go Early. You’ll get a better experience of bands and delicious foods during the day.
- Bring a Bike. MUNIs and cabs are impossible to get because it is a bit crowded. There is plenty of bicycle parking.
- Leave enough time between the two stages. They are actually far apart. If you want to watch two shows in a row, plan ahead.
- BYOB. Some beers are $9 – $11. If you are into beer, it is better to smuggle your drinks in.
- Dress warmly. Don’t let the sun fool you at 1:00 pm. Mark Twain had a famous quote “The coldest winter I ever saw was the summer I spent in San Francisco.” So, dress warmly or take a blanket.
In addition to the above pieces of advice, the most important point is to grab the new fashion pieces – yes, it’s time to prepare the clothes you want to wear at the festival. A summer carnival for Outside Lands 2018 kicks off at Wholesale7 and you will find what you wish. Here are some outfit inspirations special for you.
#1. Romantic Dresses
There is nothing dresses can’t solve. I’ve gone crazy with Wholesale7 romantic dresses and this is for many reasons, like sunny days, amazing sunset, barbeque parties, and music festivals. I love them simply because I think romantic dresses are full of summer vibe and in line with my mood at any time. Pair a romantic dress with a straw bag and a pair of sandals for anywhere full of carnival vibes.
#2. Cool Gal
In addition to the dresses, crop tops also dominate the most festivals. Sometimes I want to be a cool girl like Natalie Portman in the movie Léon: the professional.
#3. All Ready Here
Don’t want to think about how to match your clothes while not wearing women dresses? Co-ords are what you should opt for. Colorful Co-ords are a perfect fit for crazy festivals.
Now you’re officially ready to Outside Lands. Start planning your route and enjoy Outside Lands!
Post in: https://www.wholesale7.net/blog/